- All payments should be made to Just B Dance in Visa, Mastercard, personal or cashier’s check, or by cash in an envelope marked with the family’s name and date on the outside. Tuition can be paid in person at the studio or online.
- Automatic payment options are available through our online accounts and are charged on the 30th of the month for the following months tuition.
- Tuition is due on the last day of the month for the following installment’s tuition. An exceedingly late payment may result in the refusal of class instruction.
- There is a $10 late fee if tuition is not paid by the 5th
- All months will be paid the same amount of tuition, regardless of whether there is 3, 4 or 5 classes for the month (see below).
- Registration Fee: $40 per new family, $30 per returning family, per year enrolled.
- To enroll, families must pay the registration fee and the first month’s tuition to reserve a place in the class(es).
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Just B Dance is a school year program that runs for 10 months. You are paying for 37 weeks of dance over the course of 10 months.
You have 2 options for payment:
- You can pay off your balance on a monthly basis of ____per month for 10 months.
- This choice requires a signed contract stating you understand you are paying until balance is $0.
- If you decide to cancel you classes, you are responsible for paying a $150 drop fee.
- Installments are broken up as follows:
- Enrollment: September tuition registration fee
- August 31– September Tuition
- September 30 – October Tuition
- October 31 – November Tuition, costume deposit $25 per dance (refundable until December 22nd)
- November 30th – December tuition, recital participation fee ($40) per family
- December 31st– January Tuition
- January 31st – February Tuition, remainder costume balance
- February 28th – March Tuition
- March 31st – April Tuition
- April 30th – May Tuition
- May 31st – June Tuition (1/2 normal month)
- There is a 30 day grace period on the contract; it can be cancelled within 30 days from the first enrolled class with no repercussions should you decide the class is not the right fit for your child.
- If you would like to pay for the year in full, we will offer a 5% discount on the total tuition (3% if paid by credit card). This is only acceptable if paid in full by December 2014. There are no discounts after that.
- Tuition paid in full cannot be refunded.
Prices are as follows:
They are based on the total hours per week per family!!
Example: Child # 1 = 1hr class/week, Child #2 = 45min class/week
TOTAL Hours = 1.75 = $100/month
|Hours per week||Monthly tuition rate|
|.75 (45 min class)||70|
|8 (single unlimited)||315|
|12.5+ (family Unlimited)||$405|